Below are just a few of the hundreds of case studies we’ve collected over the last 12 years. Please contact us and we will be happy to provide a name and number so you can contact these companies directly. They have graciously agreed to allow prospective clients to contact them. Just contact us if you would additional case studies.
Our clients have saved millions in shipping costs since 2001. Boosting profitability via new sales requires investments in resources such as people, time, and new assets and liabilities. Boosting profitability via an alliance with Priority Logistics requires minimum changes and can be realized almost overnight.
Sampling of Client Feedback
“Priority is one of the only providers that could eliminate our damages, move freight from Kansas City to Monterrey in two days, and provide unbeatable pricing. In addition, the company is on the cutting edge of technology and as such has been able to work with us and the Smart Port group of Kansas City to test expedited custom clearance techniques, which have proven to be very successful.
Their knowledge of clearing customs and Mexican border operations is second to none and the service have proven to be invaluable to our organization.” – Rick Raines
We started working with Priority Logistics several years ago, using them for our full truckloads going to Guadalajara, Mexico.
While working with Dave and his team, they have helped us reduce our delivery time to Guadalajara by days. We also use Priority several times in moving some of our digital presses across the U.S. and into Mexico.
FUJIFILM North America Corporation
Plastic Packaging Technologies has been a very happy and satisfied customer of Priority Logistics for over 10 years. And that is no easy task.
My personal experience with freight management spans three industries including Hallmark Cards, American Italian Pasta Company, and now packaging materials, and involves ocean containers, rail, inter-modal combination, full truck, LTL, air, and even parcel shipments.
I would also offer that my typical management tendency is to approach all consultants with great skepticism because my experience has shown that you rarely get the results they claim while usually paying too much. However, I would suggest that the freight category is a perfect candidate to seek good expert help because 1) it ‘ s a significant expense for many businesses, 2) it ‘ s not a core competency for a manufacturer, and 3) it ‘ s too complex to learn and master without the help of experts.
That said, Priority Logistics combines our volume with several other companies for leverage with the carriers during negotiations each year. These competitive rates are then loaded into the “Quick Rate” software they re com mended to allow us to select the optimal carrier for every shipment, for each load, to every destination, every day. This methodical approach has taken six-figures out of our freight expense while increasing on-time performance!
Dave Burdick and his team are also available as questions arise and provide on-going freight bill reviews to assure accuracy and fairness in the lop-sided game the carriers play.
I whole-heartedly recommend Priority Logistics and would gladly offer to discuss the relationship more if you would like to call me. (We respect our client’s time so please contact us and we will provide you client information).
Plastic Packaging Technologies, LLC
Eiko, Ltd. is manufacturer of lighting products under several popular brands serving a multitude of clients across the audio and video, photographic, automotive, medical and dental, electronic, industrial and electrical industries.
- Overall freight transportation expenses reduced by 43%.
- Carrier compliance improved from approximately 50% to 100%.
- Damage claims reduced from over 2% to less than 1%.
- Delivery lead times enhanced from approximately 3-5 days to 1-3 days.
- Importation program planning to move from United States to Mexico for additional savings.
Industrial Bearing & Transmissions
Industrial Bearing & Transmissions, Inc. (IBT) is a leading distributor of industrial supplies to almost 10,000 active customers and operates in a highly competitive environment which requires superior levels of customer service to maintain an edge over competitors.
- Overall freight transportation expenses reduced by 56%.
- Freight collect program improved by over 78%.
- Carrier portfolio cut from 178 providers to 6 providers.
- Inventory and shipping system remodeled to JIT program.
- Damage claims reduced from over 5% to less than 1%.
- Established freight program as new profit center for company.
Nitto Denko Automotive
- Overall freight transportation expenses reduced by almost 30%.
- Carrier portfolio reduced from over 30 providers to 8 providers.
- New revenue stream equivalent to 3% of all LTL freight costs established.
- Shipments between Mexico & United States cut from 10 middlemen to 3 middlemen.
- Delivery lead times improved by more than 50%.